1) Watch this video on how much power your vote really holds. (Some parts are a little awkward, but the overall message is an important one.)
2) Download this app which explains how to vote and who the candidates in your riding are. Currently it’s only available for Android but an Apple version is on its way.
4) ‘Like’ the non-profit FactsCan on Facebook to see nonpartisan fact-checking on politicial discussions and claims. Or visit their website www.factscan.ca
5) Watch the Maclean’s debate on Aug. 6 from 8 to 10 p.m. ET. Here you can see Canada’s main political leaders debate important topics and form your own opinions on what is being discussed.
It will be live streamed on Macleans.ca, Citytv.com, CityNews.ca, YouTube, and more.
Sometimes on social media, even politicians will share their point of view on current topics and you can often also see their general values displayed. Unfortunately, they mostly only have Twitter or Instagram.
(click the names above for direct links to the leaders profiles)
7) Register to vote after August 5th at https://ereg.elections.ca/CWelcome.aspx
Remember, poppers, to see change, share change, be change. Much love xo.